A premium product are our prints on brushed aluminum. We started this product type solely for Ironman and triathlon courses. To give the prints a more 'iron' look. But the end results were so cool, and we got so many requests for other events on aluminum, that now you can use this material for any course that you want. As it is light, it is well-suited also for large formats and art pieces.
White is not printed on brushed aluminum, therefor we have chosen to limit the background (color) options. We want to see that amazing looking aluminum!
- The course is printed straight onto the surface of the aluminum Dibond panel using direct printing
- The brushed aluminum adds texture and depth to your print. It looks awesome!
- The brushed aluminum print is matte and glare-free
- Your Sportymaps print on brushed aluminum includes a hanging kit
What exactly is this aluminum? We use aluminum dibond of 3 mm thick. Dibond is a material that consist of 3 layers. In this case, the outer layers are of brushed aluminum. The inner layer is made out of plastic (polyethylene).
Available sizes for Sportymaps prints on brushed aluminum are:
- A4 (21 x 29,7 centimeters)
- A3 (29,7 x 42 centimeters)
- A2 (42 x 59,4 centimeters)
- 50 x 70 centimeters
- 18 x 24 inch (45 x 60 centimeters)
- 16 x 20 inch (40 x 50 centimeters)
- 12 x 16 inch (30 x 40 centimeters)